Tuesday 9 April 2013

On the UP!

I am pretty chuffed with myself as today I washed and vacuumed out my car.  It was very grubby after the 800 + kilometre trip home and also the doggies tend to leave lots of white hair everywhere, but now it is pristine and looks fab.  Mind you, I can barely walk today as my back is killing me after the work yesterday and cleaning the car today.

Popped into Coles Supermarket to pick up some cinnamon sticks and an orange.  First time buying an orange for years as I have an orange tree however they wont be ready until July or so.  I am going to cook Cajun roast chicken and make some friend rice for Matthew and Aida for his Birthday dinner.  I have a container of Zatarains Creole Seasoning that I picked up on a visit to the USA and jealously guard it.   Other times I have made my own Creole seasoning which is pretty good also. 

For dessert I am making Poached pears in Red wine and whipped spiced cream.  Yummo!

Off to have a wee Nana Nap as nackered.  I might post the recipe for my Poached Pears...  

No comments:

Post a Comment